Calling All Blogs!

Well, Mr. Canacorn of the delightfully trashy Awesomeness for Awesome's Sake got interested in the proposed Pam Grier Week, and was wondering if it was going to be just here, or at many blogs, also when the hell was I planning it. Well...

The lovely and talented Empress Kate liked the idea of a multi-blog Pam Grier Throwdown. Now, I am slack, so I need a bit of a lead time to get started, but not too much of one (otherwise I'll just forget). If you want to play along and/or make any suggestions, send me an email me or Tweet me. I'll even try doing a banner set that can be modified for individual blogs.

Now, to get you in the mood, here is Pam singing "Long-time Woman" from one of her Filipino WIP movies, but it was also used in Jackie Brown.

 
Copyright © topaiditisplateias
Proudly Powered by: Blogger