Shoutouts and Mandy @ Buxom Naturals

Big shout out to those who have stopped by and posted comments. For a while I thought I was doing this just for my own amusement! Big ups to Just Looking, tstportal, and Jamie from Voluptous Princess (Hello and big ups to you too, Sexy Randal the Pharaoh Wizard, and my man from Moongem, in case you two still stop by, also anyone else from Adventures in Nerdliness).

Thought I'd point you all to Buxom Naturals - a blog I've seen a few times. The first girl, pictured below, caught my eye. There is a link to a gallery from the BN blog, but since he appears to be a referrer, and I am not, I'll direct you all his way. Plus there's other stuff there of interest. See the original post here.

BTW: I'm not just a big boob guy, that just seems to be the bulk of my finds lately :-)

 
Copyright © topaiditisplateias
Proudly Powered by: Blogger