Wordy & Nerdy

Okey, this post is fueled by testosterone, mammalian glands, a shot of Jim Beam, and perhaps five beers. Cheap beers.

I like to think of myself as a feminist. That may seem odd since I post a lot of naked, some say "exploited," women here, but I feel that all people have the potential for equality. This said, I am at odds with myself. What is the conflict? Well...

I don't know what you call them; strippers, peelers, exotic dancers. Whatever. When they are good, I really like them.

Now I am not a guy who falls in love with strippers. I am completely aware of the financial transaction. I know that often the women dancing find their customers to be incredibly unappealing, even in my case, and I am the sexiest thing you ever saw (at this point, I will remind you of the first paragraph in this post).

Knowing that strippers often find their clients repulsive, I tend to over tip. $5 if they are on stage, and more than they charge for a private dance when I get one. Think of it as my personal economic stimulus plan.

What was I talking about?

Shit, I forget. This is drunk blogging in its purest form, and it is not even 6pm where I am. I'm not really a drunk, but I got off work early. Here is some gratuituos sex for all.

The eternally hot Danni Ashe



This one via Queer the Pitch. I don't think I'd want it in me, but it is certainly impressive :-)

 
Copyright © topaiditisplateias
Proudly Powered by: Blogger