Looking at Love in all the right places: An ode to Joyce Gibson/Alexis Love

Among my favorite big tit models, Joyce Gibson, aka Alexis Love, stands out--pun intended.  Born in March of 1950, her first appearance as a model was, according to Boobpedia, in the 60s magazine, Modern Man, continuing with layouts in Top Heavy, Chic and Qui.  She did many photo layouts thereafter but retired the first time in the mid-70s.  She returned for more photo shoots in the late 70s, as well as appearing in a number grade B films, even on an episode of Mork and Mindy and appearances on Night Court.  Then, she disappeared again.

While I include a number of photos of her as Joyce Gibson, it is her later permutation that really excites me.  In 1993, she came out of retirement, at the age of 43, to model as Alexis Love, mostly for Scoreland and Voluptuous.  While she tended to sport a wig that could be a bit distracting--it is her wonderful body that really caught attention--and that to this day keeps me cuming.  There were rumors that her gorgeous breasts had been enhanced, but the story goes that Alexis had her big beauties tested at the UCLA medical center to prove they were real.  She retired again in the early 2000s. 

Of course, I can't resist carrying on in my usual fantasy format with italicized captions and commentary in straight text...and as usual, the asterisks tell the tale of how many times I, uh, er, became distracted in preparing this blog...lol.
                  

...when he entered her boudoir, Joyce said somewhat demurely, "Oh Dean baby, I thought it would save time if you didn't have to unwrap my birthday gift to you..."

Here she is as Joyce and what a delightful looking woman...from those big eyes and long legs and everything in between, she was the penultimate big boobed beauty of the late sixties and seventies. 


...Dean seemed content to layout on the beach, until she would do something like this...then, she would hear him splashing toward her...worked every time...

Tits and ass...what a view...*


...Dean, Dean? DEAN!?!...honey you do that all the time...you just stop in mid-sentence...

Those are quite simply such pretty titties...love her in her youth, they were perky and pert, yet bouncy and jouncy...lovely indeed...*


...but that's okay baby...you can finish your sentence later...

Frankly, once I can finally get beyond the breasts, her gorgeous rump and go on forever legs...usually after getting happy a time or two, I can appreciate her face...those full lips and eyes to drown in...wow...


...sometimes, during their afernoon romps, after their third or fourth go at it, Dean would put his pants back on, sit in the recliner, light his pipe and open up the newspaper...at such times she felt a bit neglected....


...so, she would position herself just so...and wait for Dean to turn a page in the paper...where he would be sure to see her...


....well, it worked every time...

As I've written elsewhere on this blog, I love black and white photographs....  love the play of light and shadow over a woman's naked body...in the three photos above, Joyce looks, in my judgement, absolutely stunning...especially enjoyed looking at her on her hands and knees...*...*...a real bendover girl if there ever was one....


...sometimes she didn't need any foreplay at all...at least for the first go at it...

Oh my goodness...what a spread...just to be able to space out on top of that lovely body...what joy...what pleasure...

But I have to admit, it is in her later career that she becomes one of my fantasy girls...coming out of retirement to pose for the Score Group as Alexis Love--at the age of 43!!! 


...she had been so excited when Dean called her and told her he was coming into the city...he really wanted to see the sights...well...she knew just what sights Dean wanted to see...


...Alexis decided she had to hurry up with her shower...if Dean got off his cell phone and came into the bathroom, they would never make it to the dinner party..but at that very moment Dean did come into the bathroom...when he saw Alexis, he dropped his towel...Alexis thought, as she regarded his obvious excitement, we can always go to a dinner party some other time...

I admit to a prefernce for my women to be shaved...but there is something sooo exciting about Alexis in her truly natural state.  And those titties...oh those titties...the sources say they are triple Ds...*


...Alexis and Dean had been seeing each other for quite some time...she finally told Dean that she thought it was time they move their relationship on to to next level...


...imagine how happy that made Dean...

Can you say cleavage?  


...ooooh that Dean...what a sweet talker he is...first he talks me out of my dress...then my bra...


...that satisfied him for a while, but soon he was asking me to take off my panties...at first, I demurred...


...but he was soooo cute, the way he begged....he pouted, an seemed so disappointed....



...so I thought, oh what can it hurt...giving this guy a real good look...and little moans and groans told me he really did like the view....

...well,I kept insisting that this was as far as I could go--I'm not that kind of woman, I told him...but then...oh my then....you'll never believe what Dean did!!!


...he took off his clothes!!!  Well, Dean no longer had to do any more talking...*

I love that shot of her above....damn, they way those huge honeys hang down...that sweet ass up in the air...that is why she is, I must admit, one of my favorite jerk off girls....


...looking back at Dean...she saw very clearly that she had been a bit premature in making up the bed...yes, premature indeed.....

Another beautiful angle showing Alexis in all her big bust, sweet bottomed glory...oh what I'd give to be able to amble up to that, slip inside her and just hump and pump away, making those heavy hanging hooters swing and sway with my avid drives in and out of her, roaming my hands all over that gorgeous ass....*


...Alexis thought Dean's therapist was brilliant....ever since she had told him that he needed to get a grip on his passions...well, Dean got a grip...over and over and over...


...both Alexis and Dean had felt a bit awkward when they reconnected after several years of not seeing each other...they were, afterall, some twenty years older...

The above photo and the next several are great comparison shots of Joyce as a young, virile, sexually breathtaking twenty-something and her later manifestation as Alexis...from a reported single D cup size to a triple D...even though I would never turn down an opportunity to have a go at the young Joyce, as a committed breastman,  Alexis gets me going...

...yes, even though it had been almost two decades since they had been together...it was amazing, it seemed they picked up right where they had left off....

Again I have to say it, I love the way they hang...that is simply beautiful....


...even though their relationship quickly moved to a level of passion that surprised them both...Dean found there was so much more to Aliexs to explore...


...yes, Alexis would admit to her friends...she really liked hanging out with Dean...

*...this says it all....lol.


....and even though Dean had fond memories of her as Joyce...he knew he was on to bigger and better things with her as Alexis...


....she smiled...since she had met Dean...her water bill had gone up considerably...they got so sweaty during their sexual exertions...plus Dean loved doing that special thing to her breasts at least once or twice during their randy romps...on the other hand, she was spending far less on batteries for her vibrator....

...there were times when she really, really, wished Dean was around...he knew just what to do to help her relax after a hard day at work...
.

...it was funny how every time Alexis put on a pearl necklace she thought of Dean.... 

Yes, Alexis Love is such a splendid looking woman...*...I used this photo as my desktop wallpaper for a while...unfortunately I had to take it down as I often had to stroke it to the sight of those large lovelies...thus delaying my getting to work...lol. 

That slim and stacked body...she was, in her day, in all three of her career phases a true beauty...but that photo above tells the tale...she blossomed into a great MILF...oh what I would give for just one tumble with her...
 
Copyright © topaiditisplateias
Proudly Powered by: Blogger