A Tale of Two Titties: With Apologies to Charles Dickens...

Until recently I enjoyed the company of two friends with benefits, yes, two lusty, busty bed buddies. C is a thirty something and until three months ago a single mother of two. We had an ongoing, raucous relationship for about three years, even continuing up through her engagement. With her marriage, C. has decided to take a break from her, uh, wanton ways.


But this edition is about H and I will write about C. in the second installment of “A Tale of Two Titties.” H is a well preserved 51 year old MILF. Unfortunately, her husband was recently transferred out of town, taking my plush bodied playmate with him.

Let me underscore at this point that I am posting this with the express permission of H after having sent to her a copy. She did ask me to make a few changes, to further obscure her identity—alterations I am more than happy to have made.

Now, I do not here wish to engage in a discussion of the moral issues of bedding a married or even an engaged woman. And, there were times when I moved very close to ending both relationships but, alas, the sex was simply too good to give up and the bodies of both women too splendid to avoid.

While not totally mitigating my behavior H is married to something of an asshole. H is convinced that he too has had his affairs including a current one with an administrative assistant where he works.

I met H four years ago at a neighborhood block party. I simply could not keep my eyes off her as she fit my physical template so well of a lush bodied MILF.  I recall her wearing a pair of shorts that hugged her hips, and when she would bend over the ass was so well defined. She sported a form fitting cotton sweater that left little to the imagination and offered up a view of several inches of cleavage.

Allow me to describe her. H has a big bust, healthy hipped, ample-assed figure--a pin up girl figure--of a bygone era. I have promised never to post any of the little photographic and video gifts H gave me, but the woman in the following photo bears a strong resemblance to H. Yes, H’s tits are just about that big. “Hindenburg hooters” was my little term of endearment for her large lovelies.




H stands about 5’4.” A bleach blond with full lips, rounded shoulders. She has a huge set of hooters that hang down to a point just above her belly button. They hang down and slightly out with pert nipples—fairly firm, especially so, given her age. And another aspect, one that for me has always been exciting, with her height and the hang of her titties, when we were standing facing each other, my cock when erect could actually touch her big beauties.

H has a slight tummy and delightfully full hips and an ass that is so wonderful to grope over and grip, to hump and pump. After we had been together a time or two H began to completely shave her pubis. In fact, it was one of her little birthday gifts to me. In addition, H has a great set of legs, thunder thighs and cute, even dainty feet.

In other words, she is the complete package for a man who likes a plush bodied woman.

The sex with H was pretty incredible and I miss her immensely. Her husband had long since lost sexual interest in her—in her words, “He only comes around me when he his been drinking and his mistress is out of town.”

Well, H is a true sexual being. Avid, eager and pleasing, H likes getting it put her over and over. We often laughed about our marathon sex sessions. Cuming over and over throughout an afternoon or the occasional Saturday, we usually parted exhausted but always sated on sex. I have to honestly say that I can count on one hand the times when her pussy wasn’t moist and ready.

We developed a pattern over the course of time. We tried to get together twice a week, although this was a bit unpredictable. But, for example, on a Monday I would get a text similar to the following, “I. N. D. Tomorrow?” Or, I would send a message to her, “I. N. T & A. Tomorrow?” It shouldn’t take too much effort to decipher our little code.

Then, if we were getting together at my place, H would show up around 10:00 in the morning. Now, keep in mind, I would always be rock hard and ready in anticipation. I would already have a towel laid out on the couch because we would start in the living room. Typically I would wear a pair of gym trunks sans underwear sans shirt.

H would show up and I would greet her at the door and grope over everything I could get my hands on. Then, H would go to the kitchen to fix herself a cocktail. H likes to drink and can party with the best of them.

We would spend a few minutes getting caught up. Then, it the play would begin. H often told me how much she enjoyed turning men on and she exulted in my tit worship and in the degree of lust she could engender in me just by waving her tits or shaking her ass at me.

H would take off her blouse and she usually had to sport an industrial strength bra. At this point, I am usually already naked, working on my cock.

My favorite way of us getting started was when H would reach back and unsnap her bra but leave it on, slowly slipping her arms through the straps, an arm holding up her titties, keeping those big beauties bunched up. Then, H would let one of her huge honeys drop free, and it would bulge out and flop down in a lush titty tumble and then other one would fall out. I always emitted a lusty groan with the sight of each tit falling free.

H would then turn around and peel down her jeans or slip out of her skirt, bending over to display her gorgeous ass. Now, a bit of an exposition about her bottom. When standing, with her back to me H has a lush, exaggerated hour glass figure and when she raises her arms one can see her titties from around her sides. And her ass is round, truly round.

There have been times when H was on her hands and knees, me behind her, working in and out of her, back and forth, us watching the action in a stand-up, panel mirror I keep in my bedroom, watching her titties swing and sway and those cheeks, heart shaped in that position quivering and quaking, when I just never wanted it to end. Me grabbing and groping over those rich cheeks, giving them little love smacks, reaching around to jiggle her jugs, handle her hooters…wow….listening to her moaning and groaning and begging me to keep fucking her…oh my. It is a great looking ass and I loved my unfettered access to it when we were together.

Well, back to the pattern. After H had set her titties free and peeled off her jeans and panties, she would stand before me so I could luxuriate in the view. H would shake her boobs around, wag her ass at me—me sitting there just moaning and groaning, lost in lust, getting worked up into a fevered state of desire.

One of H’s great talents is giving oral sex. After preening for me, H usually would make a comment about my jerking off to her, moving toward me, jiggling her boobs and telling me to let her have “that thing.” First, I liked to bury my face into her lush tummy, fondle and feel her titties, grope her ass. While she rubbed her hands softly over me, reaching down to stroke me and tickle my balls I would lose myself into her lush breasts, my fingers working inside her pussy.

Then, one of us would toss a cushion on the floor and I remember those times so well…her kneeling down, all that womanhood kneeling down before me…as I mentioned she has a real gift.

H does this thing with her tongue, as her head bobs up and down, she lets the tongue ride up and down that shaft, softly pressing it against my cock…a wonderful experience. Of course, this service is interspersed with her hefting up her huge honeys, plopping them down on my lap and giving me a great titty hug. I just sit there for a while, enjoying the feel of her, the sight of her, the sound of her working me over.

Sometimes, she would get up and climb on me and ride me until she would cum—her big titties wobbling around, me kissing them, sucking on them. Or, H would do a reverse cowgirl and that view was just perfect. Then, back to the titty fucking.

Frankly, since this had become our regular way of beginning our time together, I rarely made more it through more than a few minutes without shooting my load, usually all over her big beauties.

A momentary digression: We were always very, very discreet. But I was having drinks late one night with a buddy of mine, also as it happens, a friend of H’s husband. My friend J told me a story about a vacation he and his wife had taken with H and her husband several years before. They went to a topless beach and J said, Damn Dean…you should’ve seen those big titties. To wit I replied, yeah buddy, you should see those big titties with cum sprayed all over them. Well, remember, I was pretty drunk and the next day had to swear my friend to silence.

After our frolic on the couch we usually cleaned ourselves off and refreshed our drinks, we would go to the bedroom to buck and fuck some more.

I loved doing it with H in all the various positions, but I especially enjoyed the missionary position. I loved mounting her, her legs and arms opening up to receive me, me slipping inside her and spacing out on all that female flesh, those big titties graded out to the sides, swimming back and forth with my exertions, her thighs up against me, her hands on my back and ass, my cock in that warm wetness…it was good. Hearing her little moans, her gasps of pleasure, he little entreaties to fuck her faster, her endearments—oh that’s good cock, oh you go so deep…she was a great lover. I remember how she would so sweetly accomodate me...rising up at the hip so I could slip and hand under and grab some ass or when I would gather up a tit to suck on it, kiss it, her cooing so softly, oh yes, suck that tit, they're both out there for you baby...enjoy them....

I’ve already mentioned how much I enjoyed doggie style with H but she was also great fun with the cowgirl position. Yes, I can still see in my mind’s eye her huge honeys hopping and flopping, playing with them with one of my hands, the other hand gripping, kneading an ass cheek.

We would break for lunch; I’d order a pizza or cook up something and then, back to it. Her body was so exciting to touch, roam over with mouth, hands and cock that she could get me going quite frequently. Sometimes we would go to it on my balcony, which was great fun, sometimes we would get into my hot tub and play around.

H seemed to truly enjoy giving oral. And, she took a degree of pride in sucking me off to completion. She didn’t swallow, but she would take it all in until I was finished before reaching for a towel or rag. Also, she loved receiving oral and I became pretty adept at reading her body signals, bringing her to climax frequently as well.

One final note: a week or so before she was to finally move away, her husband had gone on to their new home. H had stayed behind to finish some packing, to take care of some final details. Well, we managed to spend two days together. I arranged for a lake front cabin, pretty isolated. Needless to say, we did it out doors a number of times, skinny dipped, romped and rutted like crazy.  I remember her strutting around naked or topless for the entire two days and night.  I was sore for days afterward.

H provided me some of the best sensual experiences of my life. She was a great, vigorous, always ready lover, always eager to get naked and play.

I miss her immensely of course. I admit, and I believe she would as well, that our relationship was purely based on sex…but what great sex it was. I wish her the best and hope she can final an outlet for her quite significant libido; that she too can find the carnal pleasures she so craves. I also wish the same for me.
 
Copyright © topaiditisplateias
Proudly Powered by: Blogger