Point to ponder #9 Tan Lines or Full Bodied Tan?: From The Breastman Extraordinaire's book, The Breast Book EVER!!!

In the following series, I pose the age old question of which is more sexy...to watch a woman prance about naked...putting her assets on display with tan lines or with a full bodied tan...I admit to a slight bias for tan lines.  Allow me to explain....first of all, there is something so exciting about seeing a woman's exposed flesh, knowing I am getting to see, kiss, roam hands and cock over what others do not get to see. 

If you've read my blog "A Tale of Two Titties" you know about H.  Well, H sunbathed a lot and during the summers so she would sport great tan lines.  And being able to play with those huge honeys, pale skin contrasted to a deep bronze tan was so much fun, just knowing I was getting to kiss, jiggle and bobble about, fuck in between and cum on such heavy hanging hooters...big beauties that other men--except for her husband--could only dream about.  And of course, she sunbathed in a pair of panty bottoms...so the tan lines along her ass checks were breathtaking as I would look down onto her rich bottom when taking her from behind...

Of course, there is something to be said for a full bodied tan.  When I was in college I had a brief relationship with a woman who was a true libertine--I will blog about her at some point...she warrants a chapter from my Globe Trekker: Memoirs of a Traveling Breastman.  At any rate, she sunbathed totally nude.  I recall one weekend where we stayed naked, from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon...just walking around her place, backyard, poolside, buck naked.  She looked really good...and it was also very exciting throughout that weekend to be able to just look at her in all her naked glory...I have to admit, that every time I tried to rub tanning lotion on her, or her on me...well, we would start in again...to this day I can't smell coconut scented lotion, or even drink a pina colada without thinking of her...lol.


...oh Dean, I really don't want to play tennis today...I'd rather sit on your big deck....

I don't know who this woman is, but she looks really good with it all hanging out...a little padding...sweet tummy, great, full legs..and those titties are delightful to look at....I love the way they sag and hang off slightly to the side...they look dense and firm...but of course for our purposes here, she doesn't have any tan lines...apparently comfortable strutting around, putting it all on display...


...she had said, oh Dean baby, let me take a little nap...you've been keeping me busy all afternoon...all I need is about fifteen minutes...Dean stood there quietly, looking from her beautiful body to his stop watch..back and forth...the seconds ticked away...

This is Devon Daniels whose career of posing was way too short.  She has an incredible set of heavy hangers, just simply outstanding.  There is some great video coverage of her done by SCORE with her sunbathing on the beach, playing in the water, etc.  But I love those lines on her...

 

...she loved Dean's lawn parties...of course...her knees would hurt for a few days afterward...
That's just sweet looking...


...almost everytime, when Dean would meet up with his buddies at the club for a beer at the end of the day, they would all share their stories of how their boats performed in the bay, on the open water...except Dean...it seemed his boat rarely left the dock...

There is a longtime rule to sailing over long stretches, if you can't use it or eat it, don't stow it...a second rule is, if you have to have a deckhand, make sure they know how to handle ALL the equipment....


...she had so looked forward to the weekend away with Dean...and so far, happily things pretty much had turned out the way she expected...

This is a slim and stacked woman...I can't find her name in my files, but she is a lot of fun to watch...



...oh Dean baby...let me do that for you....

I am curious if anyone knows who this woman is...at one time, back in the VHS days I had a tape of her and frankly wore it out...lol.  There are two scenes I remember vividly.  One is when she is riding the guy and the camera offers a great view of her ass, tan lines and all, then it moves to the side where one can see her huge honeys hopping up and down.  The second is a doggie style shot and the action goes on forever.  A greast POV look down onto her goregous rump, then to her titties--side view, frontal view--back to the ass, back to the titties..over and over...



...it really was quite amazing...over the past few months her and Dean had become really, really close....so much so that they often even shared so many of the same thoughts--like right now they both were thinking how happy they were that her husband was out of town for the entire week....

A plush bodied MILF...I really do like the lines on that body...




...in the colder months, Anekee would wait patiently for Dean to arrive home...eager to greet him in the manner he so liked....

I think Anekee is one of the down right prettiest big bust models.  I haven't been a member of her site for quite a while and frankly haven't come across much new material.  But her breasts are gorgeous.  Here they are on display sans tan lines...


...but in the warmer months...Anekee was able to go outside more often where she still would wait paitently for Dean to arrive home, eager to greet him in the manner he so liked...

...she had to laugh, she just couldn't help it...Dean had said he would bring her a towel without using his hands...at first she thought he would use his teeth, or even his feet...but then...she saw what he was using...and she simply had to laugh...

...Dean had to admit...it was fun carpooling with his neighbor's wife...

I wonder how good she is at shifting gears...I like that shot...sweet and soft...


...Dean mused...he was really having fun with her...there was only one slight problem...


...as to positions...she seemed to have a definite preference...

I have a number of photos of this woman...she has a great body and offers up a lot of titilating poses...


...Alexandra was a little dazed...and a little amazed at just how far her and Dean had rolled and tumbled along the beach...

Alexander Moore is one of the great nude models of all time in my book...great body...those breasts are perfect, her slim but not skinny form is delightful...as she has passed into the range of MILFdom, she is even more enticing to me...



...often, first thing in the morning when she told Dean to get up...she didn't mean get out of bed...

This girl's body reminds me so much of a young lady I met while on a vacation to the Flrodia panhandle a couple years ago...fodder for another blog from my memoirs...she was crazy as a proverbial loon, but wild and so much fun in bed, on the beach, on the balcony when a little drunk and naked...



...she really loved her job working for Dean, helping him to organize his notes for a sequel to his Globe Trekker: Memoirs of a Traveling Breastman.  She really liked being able to help him with his research--it seems acting out some of the scenes from his past helped Dean to remember them more clearly...and of course, the casual atmosphere around the office was an added bonus...

That is just a great butt and tit shot...can you imagine having her around, prancing about, shaking and quaking in all the right places and then just getting to do it when the urge over takes you...I can...

Well, I'm not sure I solved conclusively the dilemma of tan lines versus full bodied tan...but I had fun trying to figure it out...

 
Copyright © topaiditisplateias
Proudly Powered by: Blogger