Bea misses her photo shoot...but Dean get's his shot...

Bea Flora is another of my favorite big bust models.  She is part of the east European invasion of busty beauties that have graced our shores for some time...Bea exudes the kind of "let's get it on" sensuality that really excites me.  I have only seen her in solo and girl on girl scenes...but once I start watching her, I can't stop.  She usually sports a deep, full body tan and her breasts are of a perfect size...big round bottom and healthy hips and fleshy thighs...oh, and those eyes...a nice, very nice looking woman, expecially when in the nude...


Sadly, she mused as she made the bed, the wild weekend with Dean was finally over...Bea had laid in bed while Dean had readied himself for work...then, after she heard his car pull out of the driveway, she had roused herself to get ready for her day...

...oh Dean, honey...you startled me, I thought you had already left for work...

...oh, no Sweety, I had to come back, I went off without my cellphne...oh my...you look, uh, really good this morning...



...well, Dean honey...this is the first time in two days you've seen me with any clothes on...

...Nevertheless Sweety, you look really hot, really, really hot...

...Dean, baby, you shouldn't get all worked up again...you'll be late for work...and I'll be late for my shoot...



....okay Dean...but this is all you get for right now...we both have work to do...

...awww...just a little more...pleeeease...



....okay Dean...but this is absolutely all you get to see until next weekend...

....oh...ooooh, please...pretty please...



...Dean...okay, just one little peek...and that's it...seriously...

....oh baby, you know I can't just look at one...



....okay Dean, honey...there they are...now we both really have to get going...Dean, what are you doing?  Dean...oh Dean...we're going to be sooo late...



...Dean, oh Dean, you know I can't resist you when you get that look...when you, well, when you do THAT....oh goodness...



They both made their calls...pretending to be sick--well, Dean's moans and groans did sound very, very realistic.



...oh Dean...I know you want to do more than just look...



Dean had to admit...she was right about that...



...when she had first realized that Dean wanted to play some more...she had thought about instead of rescheduling the photo shoot entirely just calling in and telling the photographer that she would be a little late...well, she was glad she hadn't...they turned it into a long weekend...


I especially like #s 8,9,10 in this series...what a vision those hanging breasts make in number 8.   And number 9...with her knees up in the air, her large lovelies pressed together...where does a man start with all that on display?  And number 10...that answers the question just posed...



 
Copyright © topaiditisplateias
Proudly Powered by: Blogger